DR TIMOTHY DAVIS
TIMOTHY T DAVIS, MD
Dr. Timothy Davis MD is the Founder and Medical Director of Orthopedic Pain Specialists and is an expert in minimally invasive approaches to treat neck, back, and sports injuries. He is involved in multiple research projects using biological therapies to treat degenerative disc disease and has published and presented nationally and internationally.
Dr. Davis has been the principal investigator for multiple FDA clinical trials and was involved in some of the original clinical work studying the effects of Stem Cells on the lumbar disc. He is one of a few people in the country working on autologous stem cell harvest from bone marrow and fat tissue to treat spinal disorders and joint arthritis.
Dr. Davis has developed and patented intellectual property in electrodiagnostics, biologics, and spinal implants.
He is on medical staff at St Johns Health Center in Santa Monica, Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles, and Marina Hospital in Marina Del Rey.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine’s 6 year Program
- Surgical Internship – Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of California Los Angeles
- Post Graduate Training – The Spine Institute, Santa Monica, CA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Neurophysiological Monitoring
- Licensed in California, Louisiana, and Texas