DR ANNIE MOSES
ANNIE MOSES, MD
Dr. Annie Layno-Moses, MD has recently joined Source Healthcare. She is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Interventional Pain Medicine. She focuses on interventional and non-interventional approaches for spinal, musculoskeletal, and pelvic pain.
Dr. Moses graduated from the University of Michigan with majors in Brain, Behavior, and Cognitive Sciences and Hebrew and Jewish Cultural Studies as well as a minor in Biology. She completed her internal medicine internship at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois; PMR residency at Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital in Chicago, Illinois; and pain medicine fellowship at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California.
Outside of the clinic, Dr. Moses enjoys traveling, exploring new cuisines, and staying active. Such hobbies include jogging, spinning, hiking, yoga, and playing sports such as volleyball and flag football. She also takes an interest in playing piano and learning new languages.
- Undergraduate – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, University Honors, National Honors Scholars
- Medical School – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Internship – St Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship – Pain Medicine, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
- Interventional Spine and Pain procedures including joint and soft tissue injections
- Epidural injections, Radiofrequency Ablation, nerve blocks, Intradiscal treatments
- Neuromodulation, and Intrathecal drug delivery
- Pelvic Pain
- Electrodiagnostic studies
- Intraoperative neurophysiologic monitoring